Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Piracy Isn't Soccer!


...not everyone goes home with a trophy, so get over it and take the pink shit off the blog!!! Back in Black, baby. Seriously, though, I think we all need to kiss and make up and be proud of each others achievements.


I'll have one more float to add to the list in a couple of weeks. I have to go to Florida for work and have a day to kill. I'm going to the Everglades and going to paddle a canoe trail and catch some fatty 20lb LM Bass and then taunt Gators with the entrails. I'm really pumped about it. The Bass in the Everglades are monsters and will destroy about anything you drag in front of them. The Tarpon are running as well, wouldn't that be wild to land one of those!!! I may have to take the fly rod, we'll see how the wind is. The weather looks like it will be highs 80's lows 60's:) Check out the link:






No comments: