Thursday, March 20, 2008

Floods


I just flew in from Denver to Nashville. The flight goes just north of Springfield and accross Cape Girardeu (sp?) I had a clear view of the rivers out of my window and the flooding look really bad down there. I could see where the Gasconade had the interestate shut down. I guess that's good though. It should clean out the rivers and clear off good spawning beds, not to mention clear out some trash. I just saw the gauge @ Buck peaked around 21ft. I also have another positive theory. I think the cold ass winter going longer will delay the spawn a little which should make it peak during the 3rd annual OMRPAJFSF. It really won't matter because we'll slay 'em as usuall. Check out the links to the gauge and page 3 of the article. I think I read somewhere the spawn peaks when water passes 70 degrees.





No comments: